Prestigious Homes Limited is a luxury-home builder, delivering homes to their owners just the way they envisioned it. We create incredible majestic homes with superior craftsmanship, exquisite architectural designs, and the finest interior finishing. We expand our clients’ imagination to countless features and details that bear a distinctive elegance and sophistication. We believe every building must be environmentally friendly and green and our clients come back rejoicing.
Job Position: Senior Architect
Job Location: Lagos
- Developing 2D and 3D architectural and interior designs and ensuring effective execution of designs.
- Establish design requirements for the site, its environment, utilities, zoning, development and end-user culture.
- Proceed with research and development of preliminary schematic designs set the direction of the project.
- Reviewing of documents for quality control evaluations.
- Attending regular meeting with clients, contractors and other specialists discuss project objectives, needs, and budget.
- Infuse all these requirements and conditions in design proposals.
- Work with the project manager and other project team members from the preliminary design and drawings stage working drawing and execution.
- Supervision of project team as assigned.
- Conducting site inspections and ensure strict adherence architects’ details and Development control approved drawings.
- Ensuring close-out documentation and project archives are complete.
- Preparing and presenting design proposals, including detailed drawings of finished buildings, renovations, or restorations.
- Meeting with construction professionals and clients discuss feasibility of designs.
- Working with contractors, surveyors, and building service engineers create a construction schedule and bring the designs fruition.
- Reviewing local rules and regulations ensure the construction project falls within all constraints.
- Present periodic reports the company update them on the progress of a project.
- Working with computer-aided design software create blueprints and images.
- Coordinating work between various contractors.
- Supervising construction of buildings ensure projects meet deadlines, stay on budget, and adhere the original vision for the design.
- Resolving issues that come up during construction.
- Occasional travel required.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or a related field, MA in Architecture is preferred.
- Architectural Degree is required (B.Sc., M.Sc.)with good grade from any reputable University.
- Minimum of 5 years post-graduation experience in a reputable Company.
- Licensed by recognized Architectural Body in Nigeria (ARCON).
- Proficient in standard industry software: Revit Architecture, 3D max studi+ VRAY Sketchup + VRAY, AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, MS Office packages (Microsoft project inclusive).
- Must be knowledgeable in the applicable building codes.
- Must be smart and creative.
- Experience with construction documents.
20th May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.