The Federal University of Health Sciences, Otukpo-Benue state invites applications for the non-teaching position below:
Job Title: Senior Assistant Registrar (CONTISS 11)
- Candidate must possess a good honours’ degree from a recognized University plus at least eight (8) years post qualification cognate experience. A post-graduate degree in a relevant field is an added advantage.
- In addition, must be a duly registered member of the Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM), Institute of Management Consultants (IMC), Association of Nigerian University Professional Administrators (ANLIPA) or any other relevant Professional Body.
Condition of Service
- Salary, allowances and other conditions of service attached to this position is the same as the approved Salary Structure for Federal Universities in Nigeria.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a soft copy of their Applications and credentials to: [email protected] and five (5) hard copies each of their Applications, Credentials and other supporting documents such as Curriculum Vitae, which must be prepared in the format indicated below:
- Full Name (Surname first in capital letters);
- Place and Date of Birth;
- State of Origin and Local Government Area;
- Permanent Home Address;
- Present Postal Address/GSM Number/E-mail Address;
- Marital Status;
- Number and Ages of Children (if any);
- Educational Institution Attended with Dates;
- Academic and Professional Qualifications Obtained with Dates; (enclose photocopies of certificates)
- Working Experience including full details of former and present Post(s) including Community Service where applicable;
- List of Publications where applicable;
- Extra-Curricular Activities;
- Position Applied for;
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees;
- Any other relevant information.
Hard copy Application should be submitted under confidential cover in sealed envelopes marked with the post applied to:
Federal University of Health Sciences,
P.M.B. 145, Otukpo,
Note: Applicants should request their referees to forward their reports under confidential cover directly to the Registrar.