Palms Legal Practitioners is a dynamic firm of brilliant minds providing innovative, client-specific, practicable and cost- effective solutions to our wide array of clients. We understand the ever-growing dynamics of needs requiring legal and expert solutions. Hence, our team remains committed to learning, listening, understanding, advising and deploying unrivalled solutions to individuals and businesses across Nigeria. Out team comprise legal practitioners, consultants and finance experts who do not only get the job done but get it right while at it.
Job Position: Senior Associate I
Job Location: Lagos (Hybrid)
The preferred candidate will:
- Managing and providing legal support to the firm in relation to all matters with a diverse range of transactions in fintech, real estate, corporate governance/company secretarial, regulatory liaison and and related matters.
- Co-ordinate the delivery of legal service within assigned portfolio of clients
- Manage client relationships
- Oversee compliance in respect of statutory filings of clients matters
- General corporate and commercial law practice Preparation and vetting of court processes Management of court cases
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from a recognised University and Nigeria Law School
- Articulate and creative Self motivated Strong desire for research Ability to see through objections and provide plausible counter arguments
- Team player and leader Ability to take ownership of the role and work with minimum supervision.
- Innovative and be successful at formulating and implementing strategies and plans.
- Excellent oral and writing skills Sound, effective and enthusiastic communicator.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
22nd December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email with CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Successful candidate will be required in the office at least once in a week.