PalmPay Limited is a Pan-African fintech company currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya and expanding to other markets in 2022. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
Job Position: Senior Backend Development Engineer (Fund)
Job Location: Lagos
- Responsible for the integration and alignment of banking channels and Biller channels, capable of standardizing similar business processes.
- Manage the backend development team, including task assignment and elevating the team’s technical proficiency.
- Collaborate with the product team to communicate with channels and evaluate the capabilities provided by the channels.
- Coordinate with the testing team to conduct product testing, ensure successful deployment, and provide continuous monitoring and enhancement for integrated channels.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in backend development, familiar with Fintech or Biller-type businesses, with channel integration experience being a plus.
- Proficiency in Java programming language, knowledgeable in multi-threading techniques, familiar with open-source frameworks such as Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and microservices architecture.
- Familiar with at least one relational database, with MySQL being preferred, capable of implementing complex SQL logic, possessing database performance optimization skills, and having knowledge of at least one ORM framework.
- Familiar with at least one message middleware, with RocketMQ being preferred.
- Familiar with at least one job scheduling technology, such as Elastic Job.
- Familiar with at least one RPC calling framework, with FeignClient being preferred, knowledge of GRPC, etc.
- Strong object-oriented programming skills, familiar with common design patterns and principles, capable of breaking down complex problems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online