M-KOPA is a fast-growing FinTech company offering millions of underbanked customers across Africa access to life-enhancing products and services. From our roots as the pioneer in pay-as-you-go “PayGo’” solar energy for off grid homes, we have grown into one of the most advanced connected asset financing platforms in the world, empowering a broad range of customers to achieve progress in their lives.
Job Position: Senior Backend Engineer
Job Location: Lagos (Remote)
- We are looking for very Senior Backend Engineers as we continue to expand our Acquisition Sales Product Group.
- Working on applications related to our Sales and onboarding, this is where we build our Know-your-customer (KYC) checks, and manage our 10’000 plus Sales Agents that use our internal CRMs.
- Wider teams include, Repayment for they are responsible for providing our customers the best possible experience of the financial services we offer.
- Retention, who look after our repeat business and Portfolio management that looks at the tools and software we use to measure our business.
- As an engineer in the group you will work as a collaborator, more senior members will coach and contribute placing an emphasis on high quality output observability and monitoring as well as automated testing in all environments, including production.
- Our teams use infrastructure as code demonstrating the unique nature of some of our work.
- Our Engineers are empowered to choose how to implement software (within high-level architectural constraints) to meet the needs of our customers.
- We have a data-driven approach to the incremental improvements of our products and a focus towards excellence
- We are looking for strong experience with C#.NET, Event Driven Systems, microservices, testing and Deployment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: M-KOPA is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained staff. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.