Patricia is a technology-driven alternative payments platform where merchants and consumers can transact with new digital currencies like bitcoin, gift cards, and perfect money. Our HQ is in Lagos. Nigeria.
- Job Position: Senior Backend Engineer
- Job Location: Lagos
- This is a high-impact, high-ownership opportunity for someone wanting to solve a huge societal problem by joining our mission to provide a financial experience for all our users.
- This is your opportunity to build something that will delight, inspire hope, and help people live and do more with their finances. You will play an active role in shaping the team, product, and company culture.
- Work alongside our world-class engineering team to build & maintain our Fintech backend
- Focus on financial/payment/accounting stack, KYC/AML management
- Own technical design & development of key security features
- Contribute to other parts of our codebase
- Design, build and deploy the architecture of our product
- Implement our development workflow and processes
- Actively shape our early technology and company culture
- 4+ years of software development experience in the FinTech, Crypto, or Digital Asset spaces
- Solid understanding of SQL and database schema design.
- Experience scaling distributed message-based or module-as-a-service systems.
- Experience driving complex, cross-functional product initiatives in a successful way.
- A humble and scrappy get-it-done mindset; you’re resourceful and in your element going from 0 to 1.
- Comfort with ambiguity; the ability to independently layout and test clear hypotheses, and solve problems without well-defined direction.
1st February 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online