Patricia is a technology-driven alternative payments platform where merchants and consumers can transact with new digital currencies like bitcoin, gift cards, and perfect money. Our HQ is in Lagos. Nigeria.
- Job Position: Senior Blockchain Engineer
- Job Location: Lagos
- You will have the opportunity to drive the design and development of our Crypto service and other Blockchain-related solutions along several brand new product lines.
- You will help in refining cutting-edge blockchain and cryptocurrency tools and products; and assist developers in implementing best practices as they write software for our Crypto service and other blockchain-related solutions.
- We believe in the world-changing power of blockchain and cryptocurrency and seek to usher in broader acceptance by making really useful tools and products.
- We will not only create better ways to do things, but entirely new things to do that were never before possible.
- We are a team of fast-paced makers constantly iterating and testing new ideas.
- Our backgrounds cover diverse creative fields; we’re not your typical blockchain company.
- You will be contributing to projects you can be exceedingly proud of.
- Define requirements, deriving functionality from business goals, and drive the overall solution architecture process
- Define security standards and procedures; educate other team members
- Provide technical leadership in the area of blockchain technology
- Guide the development team in building prototypes, MVPs, and production DApps and our Crypto service in a rapid iteration environment
- Act as subject matter expert and keep the team up-to-date on standards and practices, the latest capabilities, etc.
- Stay current on crypto projects and deeply research various technologies as they become relevant
- 4+ years experience developing Blockchain applications
- A BSc. or MSc. in a related field or equivalent experience
- Hands-on experience writing and deploying smart contracts with Ethereum
- Strong software engineering background; will be participating in all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Experience with blockchain protocols, sidechains, and scaling technologies
- Experience working with open – source projects
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with basic cryptography
- Familiarity with P2P networks
- Strong knowledge of writing efficient and safe multithreaded code
- Experience with Ethereum blockchain platform.
- Understanding of Smart Contracts
- Experience with Bitcoin protocol and its integration.
1st February 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online