Vantegral Consulting is a leading Human Capacity Development solutions provider and service company to the Energy and Financial Technology sectors. Our company is well-positioned to provide innovative and consultative solutions for human, entrepreneurial, and technological advancement and development. Our Human Capacity Development solutions include Recruitment and Talent Acquisition Services, Training and Development Programs, Outsourcing and Support, and Executive Search.
Job Position: Senior Business Analyst
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Assess business needs via business process analysis, collaboration, and observation.
- Determine how to integrate SAP software programs to enhance targeted business processes.
- Customize existing programs and add new programs to a single SAP-integrated platform.
- Collaborate with the IT team to offer technical solutions and resolve issues.
- Oversee SAP deployment to provide metrics for reporting to the executive team on business case ROI.
- Document SAP processes and prepare progress reports.
- Be informed of the latest SAP updates, developments, and offerings.
- Communicate clearly and reliably with internal teams, project stakeholders, external suppliers and customers.
- Ensure value realization for the organization’s investment in SAP.
- Provide leadership, work direction, and feedback for the internal SAP team.
- Ensure that all members of the SAP service team are fully aware of the objectives and understand how their input contributes to these objectives.
- Motivate the work of others within or outside of direct authority to ensure business milestones and deliverables are met.
- Oversee and lead the SAP service team (functional and technical resources), providing day-to-day support to End Users on SAP.
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering, or any other numeric discipline.
- Minimum of seven years experience.
- PMP, General knowledge of SAP or ERP deployment activities.
- SAP FICO certification
- SAP S4 HANA Experience.
- Understand information technology and how it can influence and support an oil and gas EPIC business.
- Good working knowledge of SAP.
- Project management.
- Human resources.
- Finance and supply chain.
- Managerial skill.
- Interpersonal skill.
- Great communication skill.
- Management strategies that encourage innovation, promote change, and guarantee that SAP supports the group’s business operations.
N800,000 – N900,000 Monthly.
13th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online