Arit of Africa Limited is a worldclass IT Systems Integrator and ICT Infrastructure Solutions Provider established over four decades ago with specialty in the deployment of highend IT systems, solutions and services
Job Position: Senior Business Development Manager
Job Location: Abuja
- Develop annual sales strategy and business plan to drive business growth and the achievement of set goals including increasing sales, market share and profitability; cascade it down to quarterly and monthly sales operations plan
- Develop supporting implementation plans to drive the execution of strategies and business plan
- Develop integrated marketing strategies, product pricing and sales plans
- Lead market research, market analysis and competitive analysis in order to identify threats and opportunities and develop marketing plan and activities accordingly.
- Develop the sales and marketing division’s budget in collaboration with finance
- Keep abreast of economic, industry, market and regulatory trends, ascertain their (potential) impact on the business and advice management accordingly; develop complementary strategies or initiatives to strengthen the company’s market share position
- Develop strategies to expand the customer base and contribute to the development of the company’s brand.
- Drive and monitor the implementation of the sales and marketing strategy and take necessary actions to correct deviations
- Lead the execution of integrated marketing and sales campaigns
- Ensure all marketing strategies adhere to the company’s ethical code of conduct.
- Source and manage relationships with and evaluate the effectiveness of outsourced providers of marketing services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or an industry-related field
- Proven experience in enterprises sales of IT solutions & Services
- Track record of network and connections in the Public Sector
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in the ICT sector.
N450,000 – N600,000 Monthly.
17th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.