Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- Job Position: Senior Chemical Engineer – Coal Mill, Production – Ibese Plant (Cement)
- Job ID: IbesePlantProd011
- Job Location: Ibese, Ogun
- Category: DCP – Operations
- Responsible for Plant Operation and Process Control of the Coal Mills.
- Coordination, Supervision and Training of all other staff.
- Executing the operation, in the shift, of Coal Mills and auxiliaries’ equipment.
- Coaching and Training of new hire to execute operational initiatives for increasing production and reducing cost of production.
- Co-ordination of autonomous maintenance with the help of shift patrollers to achieve the targeted availability of plant for production of raw meal, clinker and cement.
- Trouble Shooting Operational Problems and taking actions to ensure sustained running of the equipment.
- Achieving optimum fuel efficiency, power consumption and manpower utilization.
- Ensure Implementation of ISO Systems and Safety Standards in Production Department.
- Ensuring that the quality of the product going out from his department conforms with internal quality specifications.
- Assessing self-development needs and taking action on improvement areas identified.
- Additional duties as assigned by the Management.
- B.Eng in Chemical Engineering or related discipline.
- 9 – 10 years Cement Plant experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Sound judgement and decision making skills.
- Critical thinking.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Paid Time Off.
- Training and Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online