FBDS Nigeria – A pioneer and builder of an emerging sector consulting company in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position
The Ideal Candidate
- Senior Consultants in our organization is responsible for the development and delivery of thought leadership and creative professional service solutions that relate to specific client needs. The successful candidate will report to a Vice President and work closely with clients and members of the firm.
- Min of, B.Sc in Business Management or related discipline
- 6 – 10 years post-NYSC Cognate experience in Management Consulting, Project Management is a MUST.
- MBA with Professional Certification is an added advantage.
Business Operations System Development Expertise: Quality business writing, SOP documentation, strategic work-flow design, business modelling:
- Lead projects and, as required, provide work direction for junior consultants
- Work with clients to understand their needs and identify opportunities for value creation
- Develop business proposals and client presentations
- Pro-actively seek and help secure new business through ongoing client relationships and through the building and maintaining professional networks
- Develop strategy, plans, organization and/or process design, and effective deployment solutions (communications, KPI development, education, training, etc.) to ensure achievement of agreed outcomes for clients.
- Embed thought leadership as a discipline to consolidate our organization’s unique value proposition
- Development of development-related research and benchmarking that enhances our competitive advantage and professional reputation
- Effectively manage client relationships so our organization is viewed as a preferred provider of strategic industry consulting, training & business development services.
- Demonstrate leadership in collaborating and cooperating with other members of our team, to ensure consistent delivery of high-quality work
- Achievement of internal KPIs for business development, revenue delivery and client satisfaction
- Ensure process discipline requirements are met as related to client information, knowledge management and other areas as communicated by management
- Consistently demonstrate alignment with our organizational core values
Business writing, SOP documentation, work-flow design:
Professional competence as demonstrated by:
- Strong influencing and leadership skills reflected by the ability to work effectively across a variety of clients showing a proactive approach to building client satisfaction and strong relationships
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage two or more projects simultaneously
- Thought leadership in Management Consulting practice
- Demonstrated ability to sell and positively impact revenue growth
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong financial skills
- Demonstrated high level analytical & problem-solving skills including the ability to analyse complex sets of data and develop compelling business cases
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills, including the capability to develop and deliver high-quality public presentations
- Demonstrated delivery excellence (performance to goals/KPIs)
- Ability to effectively manage complex relationships
Personal Competencies as demonstrated by:
- Interest in being a part of, and growing with an innovative and emerging consulting solution providing firm
- Presence and self-confidence.
- A communication style which positively impacts.
- Interest in the development of Micro, Small and Medium Scale enterprises
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to teach others
- A demonstrated passion for the job and stamina to keep working at a high pace.
- Flexibility & resilience
- Ability and willingness to challenge constructively and effectively.
- Unquestioned integrity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using ”Senior Consultant” as the subject of the mail.