Pulse is Africa’s leading innovative media company, informing and engaging Africa’s young audience and producing content and creative digital marketing solutions for top brands. We run news platforms and social channels and marketing and production in four countries – Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, and Senegal.
We are the platform leading in reach – with over 100 million users and over 100 million video views on our own channels per month. We’re also a marketing partner, empowering brands with our expansive media to reach and 360-degree in-house marketing solutions. Additionally, Pulse is the licensee publisher of the regional Business Insider Africa.
- Job Position: Senior Digital Account Manager
- Job Location: Lagos
- Pulse is looking for an experienced Senior Digital Account Manager. Our Senior Digital Account Managers are post-sale Digital Marketing Strategists responsible for the successful management of digital strategy for our client brands.
- You will answer key questions such as how brands are communicated and experienced through digital interactions, and how 360 digital interactions fit into broader customer experiences.
- You will help to achieve the client’s strategic brand and business objectives by providing them with guidance and working with the internal team to achieve seamless strategy delivery.
- The Senior Digital Account Manager is a position we’re hiring for in our Lagos office.
- The role will report to the Lead Account Manager and work very closely with the Director of Accounts & Operations.
- Develop effective post-sale strategies for clients in accordance with their requirements and ensure seamless execution.
- Proactively suggest innovative digital strategies to improve the quality of Pulse Marketing client campaigns.
- Ensure accountability is established during the project planning process.
- Produce content calendars according to dictated deadlines and to the highest standard.
- Full responsibility for ensuring work is delivered to the highest standard, on time, and to budget.
- Achieve 100% realizations on all assigned accounts.
- Ensure proper internal QA is done before any work is shared with the client for review.
- Manage client relationships and provide clients with excellent service and support.
- Manage client expectations, bringing issues/concerns to clients’ attention before they become problems, offering potential solutions, and advising of potential delivery delays.
- Responsible for community management across all social media campaigns and to the highest standard.
- Provide campaign performance reporting and analysis to clients.
- Communicate effectively with all team members and develop strong, trusting relationships with all internal partners.
- Research and analysis of customers, market conditions, and competitor data for relevant decisions and advice.
- Review new and trending technologies for regular knowledge updates to keep the company well informed about developments in digital marketing.
Skills that would make a candidate successful in this role:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree level of education preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as a Client Account Manager.
- A great content creator able to craft compelling digital marketing strategies for clients that deliver results.
- An innovator, trendsetter, and creative thinker who can connect 360° digital to all other aspects of a client’s business and drive growth opportunities.
- Great copywriting, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Great relationship-building skills to nurture client relationships.
- Results-oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- A professional qualification in digital marketing a plus.
- Remuneration is competitive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online