Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
Job Position: Senior Electrical Engineer
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The Senior Electrical Engineer is required to support the delivery of all Electrical work scope at all phases in the ‘DOMGAS FYIP and Terminal Project’ (DFTP).
- This role will be the Technical Authority responsible for the Front-End Engineering, Detailed Engineering design, Construction, Installation, Pre-commissioning and Commissioning aspects of the Electrical scope of all DFT Projects.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 8 years relevant electrical engineering experience, preferably in within the oil and gas industry.
- Must be COREN certified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Shell does not request monetary payments (e.g. insurance policy, visa/work permit, HUET or HSSE training, special job offer, etc.) for employment.
- Shell does not make use of employment forms; neither does the Company process CVs that have not been submitted through the proper websites. All successful applicants who receive an offer of employment from Shell would have been required to go through a formal and transparent recruitment process.
- Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.