Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard–earned reputation for excellent business practices and product quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- Job Position: Senior Engineer – Instrumentation
- Reference No.: IbesePlantInstrument003
- Job Location: Ibese, Ogun
- Supervise the preventive, corrective, troubleshooting, shutdown, and major and minor maintenance activities, on various types of instrumentation
- To supervise a team of technicians carrying out basic instrumentation maintenance activities according to plan in order to assure the maximum equipment availability and precision respecting all internal maintenance procedures and best-practices and all the safety regulations and procedures.
- Execute routine check-ups of instrumentation equipment according to maintenance schedule plan, workload, manpower availability, and company procedures.
- Coordinate the testing, repairing, calibration and troubleshooting of the Instrumentation Control systems.
- Allocate work orders and supervise instrumentation technicians in the execution of activities ensuring adherence to established standards and guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with HSE procedures during maintenance work.
- Evaluate the manpower requirement for daily preventive, break down and shutdown maintenance and prepare the job schedule.
- Monitor the work order status for obstacles, and to re-schedule the task if required.
- Endorse work feedback and close out work orders in the maintenance database.
- Liaise with Mechanical and Electrical sections and establish seamless integration between operation and maintenance teams.
- Prepare and review various maintenance performance reports such as Preliminary Failure and Root Cause Analysis Reports.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Section Head.
- HND / Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent in Engineering or a related discipline.
- 5-9 years’ work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good knowledge of instrumentation operation, monitoring and maintenance.
- Good communication skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, people management and interpersonal skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good networking and teaming skills.
- Proficiency in the use of office productivity tools.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online