Powerex Limited is a reputable Company in the provision of electrical and power services in Nigeria. With our team of competent staff, we serve our clients combining good customer service with sound technical skills. Our responsiveness and professionalism uniquely endear us to our growing clientele. We appreciate that high quality power availability means a lot to your business, that is what we are set to ensure. Your electric power concerns are safe in our hands; you may confidently go to sleep.
Job Position: Senior Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- Attend meetings on site, clients, contractors and others in the design team.
- Confer with management, production, and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
- Develop project plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work.
- Assign tasks to personnel in relation to project at hand.
- Coordinate all stakeholders involved in the project for timely delivery of all resources required to complete project.
- Establish and maintain continuous correspondence, by way of reports, with clients and all concerned stakeholders until project is effectively closed.
- Perform administrative functions such as reviewing & approving reports, ensuring compliance with acceptable rules, and making decisions about design & maintenance services.
- Working with the appropriate manager(s), ensure that necessary PPEs are provided by the company for all staff and interns.
- Ensure all engineering staff work AT ALL TIMES with the appropriate tools and PPEs.
- To take record of non-compliance, after warning, with the HSE policies of the company.
- To investigate and report all serious/critical personal injury accidents occurring to staff and/or resulting in damage to company properties.
- Ensure that the work environment is safe and poses no danger to personnel and equipment.
- B.Sc Electrical / Electronics Engineering, PMP certification / M.Sc is an added advantage.
- 6 -10 years work experience required, with at least 2 years as a team lead.
- Leadership skills
- Dedication and commitment, with little to no supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.