9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS to provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services, and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
- Job Position: Senior Engineer, CS / VAS
- Job: IRC4057
- Job Location: Abuja, NG
- Operate, maintain and administer VAS platforms / systems to ensure constant (24 hours) availability and stability.
- Put in place concrete measures to ensure 99.99% network availability of CS VAS nodes
- Work closely with vendors in the testing, implementation, and maintenance of services as required by the business (Commercial and Marketing requirements)
- Perform a comprehensive analysis of faults/failures on CS VAS nodes to determine the root cause and conduct corrective action for permanent resolution in a timely manner
- Ensure all CS VAS equipment and services are properly operated and well maintained
- Collaborate in configuration management to ensure proper implementation
- Analyze daily generated alarms and error logs, report, symptoms and implement the proactive measure
- Serve as interface between service vendors and Etisalat (EMTS) Nigeria on CS VAS related activities
- Work closely with other stakeholders (products & services, customer care, and Network Planning) to deliver quality value-added services.
- Develop and apply a high level of skills, knowledge and standards and stay current with business, and industry trends.
- Analyze repeated problems, trends, and service degradation, and ensure that the root cause of the problem is identified and solved permanently
- Apply a proactive approach towards performance management, and suggest corrective measures to arrest any shortfalls
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager, CS VAS
- First degree in Electrical Electronics Engineering / Telecommunication Engineering / Computer Engineering or a related field
- Four (4) to six (6) year of work experience
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Network Availability and Capacity Management
- Control Network Technologies
- IP Technologies
- Delegation / Supervisory
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online