9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS to provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services, and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
- Job Position: Senior Engineer, Enterprise and SOC
- Job ID: IRC4027
- Job Location: Abuja
- Resolution of enterprise link incidents and subscriber complaints; customer experience management; coordinating SOC & Enterprise FO teams in the day-to-day activities in the front office.
- Ensure 24*7 Monitoring of Enterprise links and solutions
- Resolve subscriber complaints on BES platform
- Monitoring and analysis of critical KQIs
- Provide proactive and enhanced reactive care for subscribers’ services
- Raise customer-centric operations transformation initiatives
- Ensure proper management of enterprise link failures within SLA
- Effective demarcation of Enterprise customers complaints
- Work with back office to ensure network visibility of enterprise links
- Ensure availability of all enterprise links and services monitoring systems
- Provide operations primary point of interface for enterprise customers
- Troubleshooting of POF and COF for enterprise links and service problem
- Escalate problems on enterprise links to the back office
- Work with back-office on the resolution of enterprise link problems
- Proactively work with other stakeholders on enterprise link problem requiring cross-departmental collaboration
- Provide periodic regular updates on resolution of enterprise link problems to customers
- Ensure effective communication with enterprise customers
- Support reconciliation of availability figures with enterprise customers
- Process site access requests for maintenance and troubleshooting of enterprise links
- Generation and management of enterprise reports as required.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Head, NOC & BSS.
- First Degree or equivalent in Electrical or Computer Engineering or relevant discipline
- Four (4) to six (6) years post NYSC work experience in NOC operations
- Multi-vendor solution experience
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Network availability and capacity management
- Network administration
- Network operations and maintenance
- Transmission fiber and Microwave knowledge
- Knowledge of IP/Routers/Switches etc.
- Basic understanding of IP Network
- Delegation/ Supervisory
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online