Glovo – We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Job Position: Senior Finance Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
Your work-life opportunity:
- The way we want to grow is by making every city profitable. To reach this goal we need a 360, analytical and results-driven person to support local Finance teams in decision making.
- We are in a startup where the time to market is a crucial factor, so we want a problem-solver person with a hands-on attitude.
- As part of the Finance Team you will play a key role in driving the Financial Agenda, Analysis & Budgeting activities for Nigeria.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Create and simplify Financial Analysis Tools and processes for Nigeria
- Participate and align with HQ FP&A Global team in projects to improve visibility on finance performance and ad-hoc projects
- Support in Strategic analysis at the regional level (i.e. Pricing Strategy, Operations Strategy)
- Work with a cross-functional team (operations, marketing, finance, procurement…) to ensure a profitable and flawless execution
- Provide business partnerships for General Managers in the Region to help them make strategic decisions with proven ROI
- Drive improvements on short- and long-term forecasting models
- Become the guardian of the company’s growth and profitability since day 1
- Experience in positions related to Finance, Strategy & Data Analysis
- Proven track record and strong business acumen
- Problem solver approach – you are proactive and autonomous
- Data-driven, analytical approach, an ability to take any problem, deep dive, reveal route cause, draft improvement solutions and communicate them to stakeholders
- An ability to summarize and present complex plans to Management and key stakeholders
- Obsession with continuous improvements, delivering value and allergic to manual tasks!
- Full proficiency in English
- G Suite expertise (Sheets, Presentations), Office Suite expertise (Excel)
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
- We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!