Matrix Energy Group is a rapidly growing indigenous and integrated Oil Marketing and Trading Company in Nigeria, which was incorporated November 25, 2004.
Over the years, Matrix Energy has grown from a modest supply and distributions operation to a fully integrated petroleum products marketing and trading company with clients and suppliers all over the world.
Job Position: Senior Finance Executive
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- The Candidate for this role will be responsible for managing the financial activities at Our Head Office, including reporting and analysis and to ensure that the organisation operates within the boundaries of applicable financial laws, regulations, and internal policies while also identifying and mitigating risks.
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly management accounts for the group.
- Responsible for the preparation of quarterly accounts.
- Preparation of required financial reports and analysis of internal and external statements.
- Processing of payment requests.
- Responsible for closing out cargo purchases and the reconciliation of cargo control ledgers.
- Preparation of Letter of Credit draft for issuance by banks.
- Supervision of the posting of payment order vouchers.
- Ensure the consolidation of the annual budget.
- Ensure timely responses to enquiries as regards our financial statements.
- Manage the preparation of Director’s account.
- Conduct reconciliations of customers and creditors ledger balances and all other related accounts.
- Responsible for the Group’s chart of accounts to ensure accuracy.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Line Manager.
The ideal candidate must be of the following specification at the minimum.
- B.Sc. Degree in Accounting or any other Finance related course.
- ICAN/ACCA certification.
- Minimum of 7years’ experience in Finance.
- Previous work experience in the Downstream Oil and Gas industry is desirable.
- Must have good competence in the preparation and analysis of financial reports.
- Good team orientation and the ability to work with all levels within the organization and external network.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (Customer service, complaints management and stakeholder management)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online