Sujimoto Construction Limited is a luxury real estate and construction company with a vision to dominate Nigeria’s real estate industry. The firm covers all areas of construction, including the pre and post phases. Our major expertise is in luxury real estate development. We have also expanded our operations into facility management and direct construction, catering to the discerning real estate investor who wishes to be associated only with bespoke and iconic structures.
Job Position: Senior HR Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- We are seeking a result-driven Senior HR Manager with sales experience to develop, and implement HR policies and initiatives, and also oversee overall HR operations some of which include recruiting new talent, administering salaries and benefits, negotiating employee contracts, and monitoring all departments and HR team’s performance.
- Setting objectives for the HR team and tracking progress.
- Create effective recruitment strategies that meet our company’s needs and budget.
- Review candidate applications, conduct interviews, and participate in contract negotiations for senior-level positions.
- Set monthly and annual objectives for the HR department and oversee the day-to-day operations of the team.
- Monitor the performance of various HR initiatives using metrics such as retention of talent and cost per hire.
- Create, organize, and oversee employee development programs
- Collect employees’ feedback, identify issues, and provide suggestions to improve employee satisfaction
- Develop employee disciplinary plans and deal with any disciplinary issues
- Reviewing departmental budgets and reporting on them
- Discussing the career development paths of employees with Managers
- Developing benefits and compensation plans.
- Prior experience as a Senior HR Manager
- Experience in sales and marketing
- Exceptional management and organizational skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience with HR Management Software
- Sound knowledge of labor laws and regulations
- People-friendly and ability to develop as well as maintain long-term employee relations
- Strong verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.