Desicon Engineering Limited for over 40 years has been an indigenous industry leader providing innovative Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) solutions to our clients. Knowledge, technical innovation and teamwork are at the centre of who we are. We are focused on leveraging these assets to deliver Instrumentation Maintenance and Construction, Procurement and Consultancy solutions to the Nigerian Energy sector. We are an ISO (9001:2008) certified organisation, and we are focused on continuing to improve our processes to exceed our client expectations. We are proud to be the first indigenous company to own and operate a fully equipped Electrical & Instrumentation facility with an attached calibration workshop; a further indication of our dedication to providing superior service and value for money to our clients.
Job Position: Senior Instrumentation Engineer
Job Location: Rivers
- Responsible for producing, reviewing and issuance all Instrument Engineering Design deliverables for projects and tenders as may be required.
- Generate specification requisition for various process instruments, evaluate and select suitable instruments for required process control/monitoring application.
- Prepare construction drawings such as layout, hookup, cable routing, loop diagram etc. based on project specifications.
- Provide technical inputs in full cycle of procurement processes for contract, materials and service requisition where required so that all technical requirements are addressed properly to protect company interest.
- Prepare Technical Bid Evaluations for the purpose of selecting the most technically qualified/competent vendors/OEMs to support project Instrument procurement process.
- Identify, study, propose, and implement area for improvement (project) in the field of instrumentation engineering to enhance operation and improve total equipment reliability.
- Provision of Instrument Engineering Support at site, attend Field Instrument & Control Inspection, FAT at vendor’s workshop and SAT & Loop Check at site as may be required.
- Develop the plan, scope and lead the execution of shutdown works for instrumentation to ensure completion within the specified window.
- Supervise work execution on site, develop procedures and instruction for either maintenance, shutdown or project to ensure compliance to safety, specification, standard and procedures in order to achieve highest quality of the work.
- Represent company and participate actively in any project and tendering meetings, discussion and initiatives which are relevant to the job roles and business needs in order to safeguard company interest.
- Populate inputs into Computerized Materials and Maintenance Management System (CMMMS) to ensure data and history of equipment maintenance activities are captured accurately. Provide inputs to maintenance planner with regards to instrument maintenance activities for his consolidation into Integrated Operation Plan (IOP).
- Supervise and groom Junior Instrument Engineer to develop his technical knowledge, skills and competencies in order to produce potential talent for future business needs
- Make input as may be required in the Lessons Learnt register.
15th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.