HRLeverage delivers excellent spectrum of HR Business Solutions and strategic management support services through a customs built approach for organisations. As a premium professional HR Boutique firm domicile in Africa, with our global pertners, we leverage on technology in providing a on-stop human resources services to various industries in terms of staffing, outsourcing, executive search and recruitment, Hr advisory, HR4SMEs, Expatriate management.
Job Title: Senior Instrumentation Officer
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
- Supervise the preventive, corrective, troubleshooting, shutdown, and major and minor maintenance activities, on various types of instrumentation.
- To supervise a team of technicians carrying out basic instrumentation maintenance activities according to plan in order to assure the maximum equipment availability and precision respecting all internal maintenance procedures and best-practices and all the safety regulations and procedures.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Execute routine check-ups of instrumentation equipment according to maintenance schedule plan, workload, manpower availability and company procedures.
- Coordinate the testing, repairing, calibration and troubleshooting of the Instrumentation Control systems.
- Allocate work orders and supervise instrumentation technicians in the execution of activities ensuring adherence to established standards and guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with HSE procedures during maintenance work.
- Evaluate the manpower requirement for daily preventive, break down and shutdown maintenance and prepare the job schedule.
- Monitor the work order status for obstacles, and to re-schedule the task if required.
- Endorse work feedback and close out work orders in the maintenance database.
- Liaise with Mechanical and Electrical sections and establish a seamless integration between operation and maintenance teams.
- Prepare and review various maintenance performance reports such as Preliminary Failure and Root Cause Analysis Reports.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Section Head.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent in Engineering or a related discipline.
- 5 – 9 years work experience.
Skills And Competencies:
- Good knowledge of instrumentation operation, monitoring and maintenance.
- Good communication skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, people management and interpersonal skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good networking and teaming skills.
- Proficiency in the use of office productivity tools.
11th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.