Netcom has been Nigeria’s leading Internet Service Provider since 2004, staying ahead of the competition with cutting edge platforms in VSAT, WIMAX, Radio, and Fiber technology. Now, a pioneer in Business Transformation Solutions, we empower organizations to lead their market space by keeping pace with the rapid changes in IT innovations, ensuring relevance to specific business initiatives required to maximize revenue generation.
- Job Position: Senior IT Outsourcing Supervisor
- Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Create a superior end-user experience by providing operational support and enhancements for a wide range of IT applications and services, through a Netcom ITO representative supported by a large team of skilled IT professionals.
- Help the client’s business succeed by proposing effective and long-lasting solutions rather than provisional measures that are covering only the necessary.
- Acting as a liaison, bridging / facilitating communication and understanding between the Customer and Netcom ITO team and ITO staff.
- Understanding the Customer’s business and therefore IT needs and coordinating the process of delivery of IT Outsourcing Support, solutions implementation, maintenance, technical and coordination administration, and reports to the Customer.
- Successfully manage and improve all aspects of Netcom’s ITO Services contracts to their customers as an independent business line, including implementation of all existing and future additional and improved procedures, systems, and administration.
- Implement, maintain, and develop (improve) daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly and ad-hoc administration and reports with the use of NetCare ticketing system and other generated data and reports as part of demonstrating delivery of the committed ITO Services and value add to the Customer.
- Monitor and manage the Open Ticket Queue for outstanding Netcom and ITO clients to achieve resolution as soon as possible and at least within SLA or committed timeline.
- Liaise with the Netcom Business Development / Account Manager to inform, coordinate, and manage operational, technical, and Commercial Issues and opportunities.
- Keep up to date and maintain all Netcom IT hardware, software, and licenses, including up-to-date IT records (Audit, Register), and advise on necessary additions and changes during budget reviews.
- Work with the Netcom IT capability owners to further advance the IT environment at Netcom and Customer site based on best practices developed in cooperation with Netcom teams owning the applicable capability.
- Interact with the Customer representative and key staff, including heads of Department, to establish a working relationship and ensure smooth problem resolution.
- Resolve issues that may be escalated or occur outside of office hours, e.g MD & CEO support and escalations.
- Adhere to Netcom procedures and best practices and enforce such procedures with ITO staff deployed at Customer site or working on remote assistance.
- Ensure complete compliance with Netcom internal policy and TL9000 quality standards
- Provide and collect feedback from ITO staff at Customer site insight & suggestions regarding improvements and opportunities in the Customer IT environment.
- Any other task as assigned by VP operations.
Experience, Education, and/or Professional Qualifications:
- A preferred degree in the following area – Electronics, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, and other core sciences with a strong basis for ICT.
- Mandatory 5 – 7 years’ experience, with at least 3 years in the same role managing contracts and resources for the delivery of IT Solutions, and network, systems, and user support.
- ITIL, PMP, Prince2, and/or any Microsoft / Cisco / other OEM or professional certification.
Essential Skills / Knowledge / Traits:
- Knowledge of IT Support procedures, systems, administration, and support with the ability to sustainably clarify, improve, and change existing or new operational IT Support initiatives.
- In-depth knowledge of ticketing system, Service Level Agreement, key performance indicators, resource and site allocation, and differentiation leading to the ability to keep, manage and control team performance on various sites at required levels.
- Knowledge of Windows Server Administration, IT/Desktop troubleshooting, Financial Application – like Navision, ERP, CRM, etc.
- Knowledge of IP Network, LAN management, and Troubleshooting, Microwave / Radio Management, VOIP on Avaya, Cisco, or another platform.
- Knowledge of MS Office (O365) licensing activation and administration, Email account and Exchange server administration and management both on-premises and cloud-hosted.
- Knowledge of Active Directory Administration including creating and managing domains, preparing disaster recovery strategies, offering technical support to users, upgrading software, and handling user accounts.
- Advanced communication and relationship management skills
- People management and team working skills.
- Proactive and always alert and following up to respond and get things done, while using every escalation as an opportunity to improve laid down procedures and follow-up on communication and implementation of the same.
- In-depth Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to communicate and present internally and externally on queries, reports, performance, improvements, investments, and others necessary to improve, develop and promote ITO Services as a business line.
Desirable Skills / Knowledge / Traits:
- Hands-on experience and ability to demonstrate in areas of key duties and responsibilities and essential skills/knowledge.
- Database administration, web administration, and programming.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online