TechAdvance is a payment application development company with a strategic focus in developing and deploying niche payment companies to serve the needs of large public and private sector organizations in Emerging markets.
- Job Position: Senior Laravel Developer
- Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos + Partly Virtual
- Reporting Line: Chief Technology Officer
- The incumbent will be responsible for developing, recording and maintaintng cutting edge web-based applications on portal plus premium service platforms.
- He or she will build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the the entire dev team.
- Designing, building and maintaining scalable software systems that power our products and infrastructures.
- Building and maintain high-performance APIs and backend systems
- Write clean and maintainable code with good test coverage.
- Implement new features in collaboration with our design team.
- Optimize existing code with special attention to performance and maintainability.
- Lead writing and maintaining the documentation of code and architecture.
- Review other engineer’s code and guide architecture decisions.
- Contribute creatively to the future product roadmap.
- Working with engineers, product managers, designers to turn bring our product vision to life.
The Ideal Person
The Ideal Candidate must have;
- Proficient knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL/MS SQL/PostgreSQL), database designing and query optimisation techniques
- Proficient understanding of RESTful API development and 3rd party integrations
- Good core knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and Bootstrap framework.
- Competency in Version Control with Git,Bitbucket or GitHub
- Solid understanding of the various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with unit and integration testing, and testing frameworks/libraries..
- Be Creative, solution-driven and a customer-focused mindset.
- Experience in micro-services development is a plus
- Experince in developing a Payments or Fintech product(s).
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online