MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through the compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Job Position: Senior Manager – Segment Management, Enterprise Business
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Develop and execute strategic marketing plan and programs to achieve set targets for profitability, revenue, value and market share, retention churn, etc. (short-term and long-term)
- Implement market growth strategy in conjunction with Product Development Managers, Enterprise Business Sales and other stakeholders
- Standardize sales proposals by segment/vertical
- Create and maintain universal lead database of all business inclusive of new entrants into the market
- Create sales presentations and lead webinars with prospective clients
- Support with the execution of sales campaign initiatives
- Facilitate EB Product sales to ensure upselling – cross selling within existing account to increase share of wallet
- Define market needs based on relevant value proposition packages for the Enterprise Segment market
- Analyze relevant metrics and measures to routinely monitor progress against set targets.
- Demonstrate in-depth industry/sector and sales research knowledge required to build new account acquisition growth
- Identify and develop target list of prospective clients and partners
- Develop strategy for promotional propositions to acquire new customers and stimulate usage amongst existing customers
- Identify and analyze new and emerging trends and understand their impact on needs for the future
- Develop and execute segment specific promotions to achieve specific market objectives
- Define and prioritize customer segment data and customer intelligence requirements.
- Identify, analyze and facilitate business growth through alliances and association marketing approaches.
- Utilize strategic marketing mix and channel options to deliver marketing offers to target markets (strategic alliances, bundling, augmented product)
- Lead and facilitate the discussion and negotiation of strategic issues with the senior leadership team across the organization and provide high-level strategic advice and guidance that relates to the segment.
- Customize and differentiate MTN Business product and service offerings in the market
- Design customers lifecycle extension plan to take advantage of market opportunities
- Initiate and interpret research as it concerns the Enterprise Segment market
- Assess market-based segmentation in the segment strategy development process (apply needs-based segmentation)
- Direct customer insight and market intelligence
- Develop detailed understanding of customer segment needs, behavior, attitudes, and buyer values
- Review the performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- First Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or any relevant discipline
- Master’s in Business Administration is advantageous
- Fluent in English
- 9 – 17 years’ experience
- Manager track record of 3 years or more; with at least 3 years in relevant sector/industry
- Minimum of 5 years proven track record in business sales, planning, execution and leading new business strategies.
- Proven conversion rate of winning new business opportunities
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous
- Experience in marketing, strategy development and implementation
- Relevant experience in Business Development
19th August, 2022 at 23:59.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online