MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through the compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
- Job Position: Senior Manager – Sales & Trade Development
- Job Locations: Oyo, Osun, Edo, Kwara, Ondo and Ekiti
- To implement the sales strategy within the regional environment to ensure that regional targets across the full range of products is achieved.
- Enterprise Financial Health (Revenues, EBITDA, AFCF & other financial health ratios), translating revenue growth formula & objectives into results
- New business growth from data access, ICT & Digital to sustain and complement traditional revenues
- Value created through optimum Assets (Network/Platform/Technology capacity) management & operations
- Business growth, value created & cost-effectiveness achieved by process optimization, new initiatives and improved operations/ways of work etc.;
- Business optimization projects include contract review and negotiation, capital/budget/asset efficiency activities.
- New business opportunities from products launched sector/market growth, product/process innovation, structural changes, process reviews/audit implementation, etc., across the company.
- Impact include positive companywide engagement indices , realigning the organization to achieve NPS objectives, holistic customer insight management & engagement (traditional & new business)
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- 9-17 years’ post degree work experience including
- Verified sales experience in a Telecom, FMCG environment, Services industry/Logistics environment.
- Team supervision/managerial track record of 5 years or more
- Work experience across divnerse cultures & geographies
- Proven record of stakeholder management- (government, regulatory agencies, community)
- Possession of a post-graduate degree maybe an added advantage
- BA, BSc, HND or Other
9th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online