Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises, and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
- Job Position: Senior Manager, Infrastructure and Capital Projects
- Job Location: Lagos
About Financial Advisory
- Our Financial Advisory professionals provide a comprehensive suite of strategic advice and execution services to clients ranging from Corporates, Private Equity firms, Venture Capital firms, and other investors and lenders.
- Our public sector professionals assist government agencies and ministries that are implementing alternative service delivery models through public-private partnerships or privatizations.
- In addition, we have a number of specialist financing teams, working in conjunction with core industry groups, providing value-added solutions to transactions with their specific areas of expertise.
Financial Advisory Services:
- We advise clients ranging from corporates, private equity, and institutional investors to governments, management teams, and individuals who are seeking to access new markets, assets, technologies, intellectual property, or sources of finance
Mergers & Acquisitions:
- We help clients develop strategies that align with their growth objectives. We also prepare them to thoroughly understand the market sector, screen targets, and help set baselines for approaching the top prospects. We plan in advance for post-merger and workforce integration.
- Restructuring Services (RS) professionals in Deloitte specialize in providing in-depth business and financial advisory services to companies, their creditors, their equity holders, the legal community, bank syndicates, and other interested parties in both in-court and out-of-court restructuring.
- Our valuation team provides well-reasoned valuations and advice. Most importantly, we understand how to quantify and present valuation analyses and conclusions in concert with prevailing accounting, tax, and regulatory codes, for transaction, financing, litigation, strategic management, and compliance purposes
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., etc.) in related discipline with a minimum of a second class upper
- Masters / MBA will be an added advantage
- A qualified member of ICAN (or other recognized professional accounting body e.g. ICAEW, CPA, ACCA, etc.), or passed CFA Level 3 examination
- 9 – 12 years relevant work experience in Infrastructure, Capital Projects or Project Finance.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
31st March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online