First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Job Position: Senior Marketing Service Coordinator – Brand & Stakeholder Management (TTL)
Job Location: Lagos
- Support in the planning, development, implementation and review of the Group’s corporate communications strategy, in accordance with the Group’s overall strategic plan.
- Develop brand strategies and go to marketing communication plans for various products, services and Initiatives across the FirstBank Brand and all other subsidiaries for marketing purposes.
- Work with FirstBank’s SBUs and SRFs to fully utilize and exploit opportunities from Group strength and diversity across international, regional and local markets and sectors including providing strategic support and ensuring timely and quality delivery on the development and implementation of go-to-market strategies.
- Support brand and group wide projects with interdepartmental constitution to drive brand standards and ensure brand strategy is adhered to from developmental stages.
- Manage media advertising spend of SBUs and SRFs for above and below the line marketing activities.
- Co-ordinate bulk media buy (radio, television, print and outdoor) arrangements with major media organizations to extract maximum volume discount and optimize advertising mileage, and contribute to the implementation of HoldCo, and Banking Group marketing and communications plans.
- Implement strategic Above and Below-the-Line marketing advertising such as Radio, Print Media, Television, Outdoor advertising.
- Work with Above and Below-the-Line Agencies and other relevant internal Group and SBU stakeholders such as Retail Products, Branch Services Coordination, Information Technology, First Shared Services, Compliance, Corporate Transformation, HCMD, Business Performance Mgt., Information Security Operations, Classified Asset Management, Internal Control, Investor Relations, Commercial Banking, Transaction Banking Group, Agric Finance, Foreign Banking Services, Procurement to design and execute advertising campaigns, ensuring that they are in line with set campaign goals and objectives.
- Manage Above and Below-the-Line Agencies and other marketing-related functions to ensure the achievement of equity in their perception among the public which includes coordinating the day to day relationships between the Bank and the agencies.
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all Above and Below-the-Line Marketing Communications programs and activities.
- Work with relevant HoldCo and Banking Group stakeholders to identify and implement unique and differentiated media buying and outdoor opportunities
- Monitor all outdoor sites across the country and ensure that corporate and product campaign materials are properly displayed on the boards at all times, ensuring that outdoor contractors and media advertising partners adhere to the terms of contract agreements.
- Conduct analysis to measure ROI on bulk buy and out-of-home deployments.
- Prepare Outdoor Evaluation, Review and Report (ERR) including photographs of boards.
- Maintain brand integrity across product lines, advertising, and all other internal and external BTL communications platforms
- Exploit business intelligence and competitor analysis, utilizing market trends to maintain brand leadership position.
- Monitor competition to ensure our campaigns give us greater share of mind
- Provide support for ensuring staff compliance and adherence to departmental training requirements, monitor and report compliance rates.
- Maintain the security of all information entrusted with, and ensure full compliance with all principles and policies in Information Security Handbook and of the Bank.
- Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or related disciplines in Social Sciences / Humanities
- Project Management Certification
- A post-graduate qualification in Marketing/professional certification or membership of relevant professional bodies (e.g. from CIM UK or NIMN) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum experience: 6 years, 3 of which must have been spent in Integrated Marketing Communications functions
- Prior experience in Project Management will be advantageous
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Industry knowledge
- Analytical thinking
- Strong Marketing background, with above average appreciation of the Marketing Mix (Product, Price, Place, Promotion)
- Strong Project Management knowledge
- Creative and good presentation skills
- Strategic management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Packages is essential.
Skill / Competencies:
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Good presentation and communications skills (written and oral)
- Must be solution driven, proactive and have acceptable knowledge of the business environment
- Attention to details
- Reasoning and Analytical Skills
- Responsive to feedback
- Must have the capacity to lead
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Fast paced in work style/ ability to multitask
- Adaptable with a high level of initiative
- Strong strategic planning and analytic skills necessary
- Effective cross-functional capabilities.
27th July, 2023 (02:42 PM).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online