Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard–earned reputation for excellent business practices and product quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- Job Position: Senior Mechanical Engineer – Apapa Terminal (Cement Industry)
- Job Ref.: Seniormechanicalengineer001
- Job Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Category: DCP – Export
- Senior Mechanical Engineer to work on all product stages from research and development to design and manufacture, through to installation and final commissioning. The goal is to design and fabricate mechanical components of innovation and excellence.
- Reporting line: The Senior Mechanical Engineer will report to the General Manager, Plant
- Perform a full-lifecycle product development (design, develop, test prototypes, manufacture, and implement)
- Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements.
- Produce outline designs.
- Test and evaluate theoretical designs.
- Identify, formulate, and produce effective solutions to emerging problems.
- Evaluate the final product’s overall performance, reliability, and safety.
- Solicit observations from operators.
- Prepare product reports and documentation.
- Engage in lifelong learning and develop new theories or methods
Education and Work Experience:
- HND / B. Sc Engineering
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years of relevant work experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Proven working experience in Mechanical engineering.
- Working experience with product lifecycle management (PLM), finite element analysis (FEA), and computational fluid dynamics (CFD)
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided engineering (CAM) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAE)
- Hands-on experience in SAM PP & MM module.
- Familiarity with 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools (e.g., AutoCAD, ProE, or other)
- Adequate knowledge of engineering analysis tools (ANSYS, ProMechanica, or similar)
- Mathematical computing and analysis tools knowledge (Matlab, Excel, LabView, etc)
- Solid understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science, etc.
- Creativity and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner.
- Technical writing skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online