iRecharge Tech-Innovations Limited is a leading Information, Communication, and Software Technology firm dedicated to transforming Africa’s technological landscape. With a commitment to delivering value through innovative technology solutions, we aim to revolutionize the digital experience for our clients.
Job Position: Senior Mobile Developer
Job Location: Wuse2, Abuja (FCT)
- We are seeking a talented and experienced Senior Mobile Developer to join our dynamic team at iRecharge Tech-Innovations Limited.
- As a Senior Frontend Developer, you will play a crucial role in creating user-friendly web pages, optimizing applications for speed, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to enhance usability while also coordinating the activities of the frontend team to ensure that the team is productive.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the growth of a fintech company and be at the forefront of technological innovation.
- Lead and guide the mobile development team, providing technical expertise and mentorship.
- Architect and design scalable, modular, and maintainable mobile applications.
- Implement complex features and functionalities with a focus on performance and user experience.
- Conduct code reviews to ensure code quality, adherence to coding standards, and knowledge sharing within the team.
- Work closely with backend developers to integrate mobile application components with server-side logic
- Optimize mobile applications for speed, responsiveness, and scalability.
- Diagnose and fix bugs, addressing issues related to different mobile devices and OS versions.
- Share knowledge and mentor junior developers to foster a culture of continuous learning.
- Create and maintain technical documentation for mobile app code, architectures, and processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering/Development, or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the development and delivery of high-quality mobile applications.
- A strong portfolio showcasing relevant work and projects.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience using Flutter/Dart development for cross-platform mobile application development.
- Creative problem-solving skills and quality awareness.
- Experience with REST, GraphQL and API integration
- Experience working in a Scrum / Agile development environment
- Understanding of Flutter application architecture.
- Experience with Provider or BLoC for state management in flutter
- Hands-on experience deploying mobile applications to the app stores (Apple and Google Play).
- Hands-on experience developing mobile applications for specific platforms, such as iOS (using Swift or Objective-C) and Android (using Kotlin or Java).
10th December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Updated CV as a PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org using “SENIOR MOBILE DEVELOPER – Abuja” as the subject of the email.