GS1 Nigeria is a neutral and not-for-profit organization that is dedicated to the design and implementation of global standards and solutions to improve the efficiency and visibility in the supply and demand chains globally and across all sectors. GS1 Nigeria is a Member-Organization and the Nigerian Sole Representative of GS1 Global Organization which consists of 108 Member-Organizations.
GS1 Nigeria was officially registered in July 2007 and launched its office in August 2007. GS1 Nigeria helps its member companies implement GS1 standards through the use of unique item numbers, bar codes, electronic data interchange, radio frequency identification and global data synchronization network.
Job Position: Senior .NET and Angular Developer
Job Location: Lagos
- As a Senior .NET and Angular Developer at GS1 Nigeria, you will play a crucial role in designing, developing, and maintaining web applications that deliver outstanding user experiences with performance and security in mind.
- You will work closely with our cross-functional teams to create robust and scalable solutions.
- Design, develop, and maintain web applications using the .NET and Angular frameworks.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and analyse project requirements.
- Implement best practices in software development, including code reviews and testing.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues to ensure application performance and stability.
- Stay updated on industry trends and technologies to continuously improve our development practices.
- Ready to learn innovation outside your technical zone, i.e actively learning about GS1 Core Standard and its relevant applications.
- Engaging with our partners to be able to devise the best way to integrate GS1 Standard into their solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with a minimum of 4 years of active software development experience.
- Proven experience as a Senior .NET Developer with a strong emphasis on Angular for frontend development.
- Proficiency in .NET Core, C#, ASP.NET, and Angular 2+.
- Strong understanding of RESTful API design and implementation.
- Ability to work on existing Angular codebase, creation of reusable Angular components and strong knowledge of Module Federation.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server operations and TSQL.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies and proven working experience with Microsoft AzureDevOps, Azure Development, knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes will be an added advantage.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- A commitment to staying up to date with the latest technologies and industry trends.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.