PalmPay is a pan-African Fintech company currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania and expanding to other markets this year. We are reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
Job Position: Senior Network Engineer
Job Location: Ikeja, GRA – Lagos
- Design, implement, and manage complex network solutions to meet business requirements.
- Maintain and troubleshoot network infrastructure, including routers, switches, firewalls, and wireless access points.
- Monitor network performance, ensuring uptime and reliability.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand and address network-related issues.
- Provide technical expertise and support for network-related projects.
- Implement and enforce network security measures to protect data and resources.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Possess relevant network certifications such as CCIE, CCNP, JNCIE, etc.
- At least 5 years of practical experience with network equipment, including routers, switches, firewalls, and more.
- Profound understanding of network protocols, including but not limited to TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, VLAN, etc.
- Familiarity with network analysis tools, with the ability to diagnose network issues and solve complex network problems.
- Ability to plan network architecture, including the design and implementation of specialized lines, VPNs, and other network structures.
- Knowledge of best practices in network security and the ability to implement effective security measures to protect network resources.
- Understanding of the network architecture of major telecom operators and the services provided by data centres in Lagos.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online