Bolt (formally Taxify) is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
Job Position: Senior Operations Specialist
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for a Senior Courier Operations Specialist to join Bolt’s Food Delivery team.
- The Senior Courier Operations Specialist will be responsible for managing courier supply in the market for our food delivery operations – from growing our current supply, to improving on quality and performance.
- They’ll be activating, onboarding, and training new courier and/or fleet leads that drive our operation in the market; while also discovering and driving performance improvements across the Courier Operations organization. The role will be working closely with the Country Manager, and with a direct impact on the business growth through achieving supply growth milestones and key metrics.
- To succeed in this role a person must be smart, work hard, and be focused on execution and achieving business results in a simple yet smart way.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Support all Bolt’s food delivery operations in Nigeria. Create and optimise processes – Efficiency is our priority, so you’ll help us find the most efficient way to run operations.
- You will help us find the most efficient way to transform thousands of leads into active couriers every month Analysing data.
- Review key operational metrics: utilisation rate, rejected orders, online hours, delivery time – these and other metrics define success of our marketplace business.
- You will be looking for ways to improve these metrics.
- Establish how many couriers we need. Setting the targets of the supply we need, and finding new ways to get them active on our platform.
- Developing and executing strategies. Courier incentives, churn prevention, improving delivery times, managing undersupply and oversupply. You’ll be working on solving these and other challenges on a weekly basis.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Operations, or related field.
- Have 2+ years of relevant experience in a role that required you to work with numbers and metrics that needed to be tracked and improved.
- Experience in sales operations, analytics, consulting, or other project-related roles is a plus.
- You are an analytical thinker who loves to solve problems (advanced Excel skills are a must).
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day.
- Be super resilient, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day.
- You are organised. You deliver stuff on time & handle stress well.
- Excellent communication & written skills in English.
You will get extra credits for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company.
- Experience in product launches or running a business.
Why You’ll Love it Here:
- Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.
- Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.
- Make your mark at one of the fastest-growing organisations in Europe.
- Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
- Accelerate your professional growth and enjoy unique career opportunities.
- Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.
- Enjoy health care coverage, extra vacation days, and plenty of other perks to help you be the best you!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online