Next Basket is a company that develops and offers a SaaS e-commerce platform through which online stores are created. The main directorates in the structure are Software Production, Commercial Directorate and Services, where all three have a matrix organisation of responsibilities.
Next Basket offers its products and services in all English-speaking countries on all continents. The company has offices and agencies in Bulgaria, the Philippines, Nigeria and India, and is about to establish its presence in Colombia in order to serve the USA market.
Job Position: Senior PHP Developer
Job Location: Lagos
- Integrate with 3rd party APIs;
- Develop and maintain the codebase of Web Applications;
- Write clean, testable and scalable code;
- Participate and encourage participation in code reviews.
What You Will Be Doing Every Day
- Constantly challenge and expand your knowledge of reliable software architecture, origramming, and new technologies;
- Exchange your knowledge with other developers and be part of a team of proven professionals;
- Work closely with Product Ownets, Front-End and Back-End engineers, and SREs.
- 3+ years of BE development experience with PHP and an MVC framework like Symfony, Laravel, or CodeIgniter;
- Solid experience in writing unit and integration tests is a MUST;
- Solid experience with relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL);
- Experience with performance optimization and microservices;
- You obsess over every minute detail to ensure pixel-perfect user experiences;
- You enjoy doing code reviews;
- You’re an excellent communicator, both written and verbal;
- You thrive in a developing environment with a high degree of autonomy.
We are looking for You to join our growing team!
- If you are a Senior Software Engineer (PHP);
- If you have a minimum of 3+ years experience in a similar position;
- If you excel in task execution and are always on top of your To-do list;
- If you are resourceful, executive, and a problem solver;
- If you want to be “above average” and you are extremely ambitious..
What Do We Offer?
- We believe that remarkable results are achieved with a remarkable team, and a remarkable team is well-educated, well-motivated, and well-cared for.
As a potential member of our team, you can take advantage of the following opportunities and benefits:
- Starting monthly net salary of N650,000 NET;
- Labor contract, according to the Nigerian legislation in force;
- High-level additional health insurance;
- Opportunity to work in a dynamically developing international software company;
- Long-term professional career opportunity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online