Ariosh Limited delivers engineering and construction services in the onshore, offshore and subsea segment of the oil and gas sector in Nigeria, West Africa. Our people, assets, specialist technical partners and cordial relationship with the communities in which we operate enable us to deliver projects on schedule, safely and with unparalleled quality. We have successfully built long term trust-based relationships with our clients, thereby making us the partner of choice for the delivery of engineering and construction projects.
We are currently seeking motivated and excellence-driven candidates with extensive experience in design to join our engineering team in the position below:
Job Position: Senior Pipeline Designer
- Preparation of Pipeline 3D model
- Preparation of detailed design pipeline drawings and details
- Responsible for Pipeline 3D model in accordance with project requirement
- Responsible for pipeline design drawings and details
- Pipeline Detailing
- Support junior designer in preparation of all pipeline drawings.
- Provide input in preparation of construction workpacks
- Supervision of junior pipeline designers
- Perform other duties as may be directed by the company.
- Liaise with intermediate pipeline engineers.
- Prepare and/or review pipeline datasheet , MTO, and BOM.
Qualifications / Competence
- Minimum of HND in Civil, Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 6 years (4 year for B.SC) upstream oil and gas design experience
- Thorough understanding of pipeline drafting standard
- Thorough knowledge of CAD standards
- Good working knowledge of pipeline codes, standards, regulations and practices applicable to design and construction of oil and gas production/processing facilities
- Excellent 3D Visualization for both design and installation drafting study.
- Expert use of AutoCAD, PDMS, E3D and good computer literacy particularly in MS Office Suite
- Planning and organizing skills
- Excellent understanding of pipeline detailing
- A high level of autonomy and self-efficiency with attention to details
- Highly aware of safety in design
25th February, 2022
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- CV should be saved with job title, Example (Senior Pipeline Designer_Ogunlade Ogbeme_CV)
- All Applications must be sent in on or before the closing date. Late applications will not be considered.
- Only candidates who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.