Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
Job Position: Senior Process Engineer
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The purpose of this role is to deliver high quality process engineering input for various Shell projects.
- The incumbent shall be a member of the process engineering discipline in the Shallow Offshore (DPT) project team.
Further accountabilities of the role include:
- Provide high quality – well thought out and documented – process engineering design deliverables.
- Meet process safety AIPSM requirements for Design & Construction.
- Interpret and apply design standards and Provide Process Engineering inputs in technical reviews and Management of Change to ensure technical integrity, efficiency, and safety of facilities.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 8 years relevant electrical engineering experience, preferably in within the oil and gas industry.
- Must be COREN certified.
- Experience working with Sub-surface Disciplines in a collaborative environment, including the use of Integrated Production System Modelling Tool(s).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Shell does not request monetary payments (e.g. insurance policy, visa/work permit, HUET or HSSE training, special job offer, etc.) for employment.
- Shell does not make use of employment forms; neither does the Company process CVs that have not been submitted through the proper websites. All successful applicants who receive an offer of employment from Shell would have been required to go through a formal and transparent recruitment process.
- Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.