WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
- Job Position: Senior Process Engineer
- Reference: 28635
- Job Location: Nigeria
- Lead assigned process engineering activity and act as process focal point for projects, developing process scope, planning, coordinating, and executing required deliverables to industry standard and quality.
- Provide Process Design for Conceptual, Front-End & Detailed Engineering activities including developing and analyzing process and hydraulic simulations, design calculations, process optimization, sizing & specification of equipment.
- Prepare and review various Process Engineering Drawings & Documents such as Heat & Material Balance, Process Flow Diagram, P&I Diagrams, Process Datasheet, Equipment Specification, Cause & Effect Diagrams, Process Philosophies, Process Studies Report, Safety Review Studies & Reports, Operation & Maintenance manuals etc.
- Provide process engineering inputs to other disciplines to assure consistency in overall design outputs.
- Lead the process team in reviewing design drawing, specifications, etc to ensure that contents of deliverables are consistent with the project design intent
- Prepare & issue of RFQ’s, evaluation of vendor’s quotation, clarification, technical bid analysis etc.
- Review contractor and vendor tender documents, specifications, datasheets, verification of process engineering design & calculations
- Strong background in Process Facility engineering, optimization and troubleshooting. Supporting WRFM activities
- Carry out Conceptual studies and Process feasibility studies for a variety of surface oil and gas process facilities to support production forecast provided by the sub-surface team and accordingly prepare the concept selection report.
- Perform studies related to oil and gas processing, water injection, and water treatment and identify the required stations’ modifications and upgrade
- Lead as-built activities for Process Facilities.
- Participate in Process Safety (HAZOP, HAZID, Safety Cases, etc.) Workshops and Reviews for Projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 15 years in Oil & Gas/ Petrochemical Design Engineering with minimum of 10 years in the Oil & Gas industry, in engineering consulting, EPC company or IOCs with Design & Facility Engineering Capabilities.
- Extensive knowledge of relevant standards, norms, and regulations.
- Experience in Conceptual studies, FEED, Detailed design and Facility Engineering of green, brown and revamp field developments, facilities engineering support.
- Must be familiar with working in a multi-discipline environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online