Trustcrow is a Lagos-based fintech company that specializes in a B-to-B digital escrow platform. The company escrows funds between transacting parties until agreed goods, services, or assets are delivered. This safeguards buyers from sell-side performance default and safeguards sellers from buy-side payment default. The platform eliminates the purchasers exposure to making advance payments prior to the receipt of goods/services and eliminates the sellers exposure to delivering goods/services before payment. By using a trusted intermediary, users benefit from increased transparency, protection, and efficiency. Trustcrow is a USA-registered company with operations in Nigeria.
Job Position: Senior Product Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- The Product Manager will be responsible for the overall strategy, roadmap, and success of our products.
- He/She must have a deep understanding of the market, the customer, and the technology behind the product, as well as strong leadership, communication, and analytical skills.
- Ultimately, He/She will play a crucial role in driving the growth and profitability of the company through the successful development and launch of new products.
- Trustcrow is a startup technology company. Characteristics of a startup include but are not limited to being fast-paced, uncertain, flexible, experimental, and grit.
- The successful candidate will marry these characteristics and be able to provide solutions for different business needs while exhibiting good management skills and a strong understanding of the company’s products and services.
- Developing and maintaining the product roadmap, which outlines the overall strategy, timeline, and key milestones of the product.
- Translate business needs into product requirements, working with product design to implement beautiful experiences and improve customer journeys throughout the product, and then working with the engineering team to implement these requirements through delivery.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define product requirements, prioritize features, and ensure that the product is developed and launched on schedule.
- Managing the product throughout its lifecycle, from ideation to retirement, and making decisions about product enhancements, updates, and discontinuations.
- Analyzing product performance through quantitative and qualitative data to evaluate the success of the product and identify areas for improvement.
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers to understand their needs and incorporate their feedback into the product.
- Own and oversee product development with cross-team coordination between product, engineering, Quality Assurance, expansion, and external partners, wherever necessary.
- Work with stakeholders across the business to identify new opportunities and help them analyze product usage data to inform campaign plans while working closely with other team members to develop, document, and execute go-to-market plans.
- Facilitate regular meetings with all stakeholders, including support, risk, compliance, marketing, finance, and senior management to discuss new initiatives.
- Manage the end-to-end delivery cycle of product features, including roll-out to customers and across the internal team.
- Any other duties as assigned or required by the company or the group.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years in B2C product ownership, with a track record that demonstrates end-to-end delivery of products from conception through to delivery to customers, gathering data and making decisions to iterate where needed.
- Worked in, and delivered B2C products in Payments, or more generally the Fintech industry, or within a regulated environment.
- Understanding of UX with the ability to improve customer experiences, user journeys, and experience working with product designers to implement incremental changes to optimize features or add new ones.
- The ability to manage competing deadlines in a high-pressure environment, with varying supervision ranges.
- Ability to drive multiple teams (customer success, engineering, marketing, etc.) toward a common business and product outcome.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws (e.g., data protection) and best business practices throughout the organization.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Solid background in software development work management tools (Jira, etc.).
- Understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Experience with product launches and go-to-market planning.
- SQL knowledge is strongly preferred.
N750,000 – N1,000,000 / Month
10th September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Product Manager” as the Subject of the email and include the name of the referee (if applicable).
- In-person or virtual interviews with the team + Skill Assessment.
- Case Assessment
- Interview with the CEO