VerifyMe (VM) is helping Africans grow with trust through identity verification and authentication. With over 80 million identity verifications every year, we are the trusted name when it comes to helping Africans ensure the identity of individuals, employees, or business prospects checks out.
Job Title: Senior Product Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Our team is nimble, passionate, and enthusiastic, working on multiple verification and security solutions.
- Together with them, you will build solutions and products across various platforms, ensuring they are done in a user-friendly, secure, and optimal way.
- Work closely with product designers and engineers to create simple, smart, and exciting products that reflect the needs of our customers.
- Establish and own a variety of metrics related to customer onboarding (like rate of success for identity verification)
- Evaluate third-party technology vendors and develop business cases for how we can continue to boost our clients’ onboarding rates while managing the trade-off between efficiency, user experience, and cost.
- Continuously drive the innovation of exciting features that meet the needs of our diverse, continuously evolving users.
- Work with the engineering department to scope out delivery plans and manage the entire delivery process of projects.
- Define product strategy and requirements and work with necessary stakeholders to achieve it successfully and on time.
- Work with senior management to create product solutions.
- Creating detailed product outlines and working with clients to fine-tune them.
- Taking charge of product development.
- Preparing budgets, allocating resources, and delegating tasks.
- Ensuring product development is on track and adjusting schedules as required.
- Working with various design teams to produce product prototypes.
- Conducting market research and obtaining consumer feedback on products.
- Obtaining client, designer, and engineer feedback, and adjusting product specifications as needed.
- Communicate product features and functions to cross-functional teams at all levels clearly.
- Documentation of Products, User Guides, and Technical Architecture.
- 5+ years of experience as a Senior Product Manager/Product Manager
- Engineering background is a plus
- Previous experience managing multiple teams is preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in analyzing data from a variety of sources to identify key insights, pinpoint optimization opportunities, and inform product decisions.
30th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.