Out There Media (OTM) is an international leading mobile advertising company that uniquely links mobile operators with advertisers via its proprietary, award-winning technology, Mobucks™. The company’s platform enables operators to become a substantial player in the digital ad space and unlock significant revenue streams for them, and brands and agencies to reach their audiences, in a highly targeted manner, leading to unprecedented levels of consumer engagement.
OTM works with Fortune 500 companies such as Unilever, Pepsi, Nestle, L’Oreal, Coca-Cola, P&G, and mobile operators such as Vodafone, Vodacom, 9mobile, Starhub, Zain, Telenor, or MTN Group. The Company is headquartered in Vienna, Austria with operations across the globe. Learn more at: www.out-there-media.com
- Job Position: Senior Project Manager & Delivery Lead
- Job Location: Lagos
Out There Media is an international leading mobile advertising company that uniquely links mobile operators with advertisers via its proprietary, award-winning technology, Mobucks™. The company’s platform enables operators to become a substantial player in the digital ad space and unlock significant revenue streams for them, and brands and agencies to reach their audiences, in a highly targeted manner, leading to unprecedented levels of consumer engagement. Clients include Fortune 500 companies such as Vodafone, Starhub, Zain, MTN, Unilever, Pepsi, Nestle, L’Oréal, Coca-Cola, P&G, and many more.
We are growing our business and strengthening our team in Africa and are therefore looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team in the role of Senior Project Manager and Delivery Lead WACA (West Africa Coastal Areas).
Based in Lagos you will be working closely with our clients (mobile operators) as well as other technical partners to plan, manage and execute integration projects of mobile advertising solutions utilizing our Mobucks™ technology, products, and services in countries of West Africa Coastal Areas, such as Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast, etc.
You will be required to collaborate closely with our clients’ enterprise business units as well as with security, business intelligence/data, project, and technical teams and coordinate internal resources to ensure that all deliverables are being met within agreed timelines and budget.
Fully customer focused you will drive integration projects through to successful completion, utilizing your expert knowledge of project management methodologies and tools and acquired experience of technology solutions within the mobile industry. In this role, you will also work closely with the relevant teams to build and expand programmatic and data-driven mobile advertising strategies.
- Drive and manage large scale mobile operator deployments simultaneously for one or more client accounts or multiple projects within one single account
- Planning, execution, and closing of the technical integration projects and providing the key contact point for the mobile operator during the integration process
- On-site presence at the clients’ premises (once safety measures allow for it), in order to build, strengthen and maintain strong relationships with all key customer executives and project personnel
- Provide a technical contact point for the operators to communicate the technical requirements and answer technical queries
- Deliver the commercial elements of the project plan, such as the Go-To-Market plan, by working closely with the local team
- Collaborate with internal and clients’ teams to evaluate, test, and refine the end-to-end customer experience and ensure the quality and accuracy of all deliverables
- Co-develop the project plan and statement of work with our clients to define the deliverables, engagement, schedule, roles, and responsibilities of the project team
- Deliver the projects on schedule, within budget, and to the clients’ satisfaction
- Provide regular progress and status reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct periodical post-delivery health checks to make sure that all projects components are in place on both OTM’s and the operator’s end
- Analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following as needed: Functional requirements (Business Requirements Document), Use Cases, Risk Analysis, Change Requests, etc.
- Develop, maintain, manage, and grow strong relationships with DSP’s, data providers, exchanges, SSP’s and DMP’s
Education and Qualifications
- 7+ years working experience in technical account, project, and product management
- Experience working in and knowledge of mobile/digital marketing and advertising environments, or in/with telecommunications
- University Degree in a relevant field such as Information Technology, Computer Science and/or Project Management
- Thorough experience in project management processes, methods, and tools. Project Management Certification, Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMI, PMP, PMBOK)
- Experience serving as the conduit between the clients and the software development team and translating client business needs to operational requirements
- Good knowledge of tools such as Jira, MS projects, and experience with scrum management
- Proven relationship-building and expectation management skills with a high client focus
- Analytical mindset with a sharp eye with keen attention to quality, detail, and accuracy
- Solution-oriented and able to provide solutions to problems that may come up
- Excellent verbal and written English communication
- Presentation and consultative selling skills
- Willing to travel (e.g. Ghana, Uganda, and in company’s office locations) when the pandemic situation settles down
- An attractive remuneration package
- To become part of a stimulating, international team
- Exceptional personal growth and career opportunities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online