Concept Nova is a subsidiary of the Concept Group and is Africa’s fastest-growing technology solutions company, specialising in Business Intelligence, Asset Management and Remote Monitoring solutions. Concept Nova delivers technology-driven solutions that increase transparency, efficiency, cost savings and revenue generation. Serving over 200 clients across diverse industries, we are changing the face of technology development by delivering premium services at competitive prices.
Job Position: Senior Software Developer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- Participate actively in requirements gathering and analysis
- Work with business analysts to determine the best part of solutions to be implemented
- Actively participate in the requirement gathering process
- Collaborate with the relevant teams and departments to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, readable and testable code that is scalable and well documented
- Review code from junior and intermediate developers.
- Maintain, update, refactor and debug new and existing codes
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Serve as an expert within your area of competence
- Provide technical support when necessary
- Keep up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding
- Develop ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends
- Record and report data to the appropriate parties, such as clients, leadership or management
- Commit to continuous improvement, education and training to remain current on best practices, new programming languages, and to better assist other team members
- Take lead on projects when necessary.
- Mentor new developers.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related fields
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in backend software development using PHP and MySQL or any other backend languages
- 6+ years experience working with Laravel and/or Lumen or Express or Django and/or Django Rest Framework
- Experience in NodeJS, ReactJS and MongoDB would be a plus
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as the subject of the email.