PalmPay is an Africa-focused fintech firm, launched in 2019. PalmPay is a mobile payments platform that offers a number of financial services.
Job Position: Senior Software Tester (SDET)
Job Location: Ikeja GRA, Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced Test Development Engineer who is passionate about our mission of driving financial inclusion in Africa.
- The ideal candidate will play an important role in running quality assurance tests on software and hardware, applications, and devices.
- The ideal candidate will also be in charge of analyzing its effectiveness and ability to operate.
- Responsible for connecting payment channels and conducting channel routing testing in Africa, ensuring fast and high-quality delivery of product requirements
- Responsible for designing channel docking interface test cases and executing interface tests, configuring mock platforms, and conducting functional testing of channel business links
- Independently responsible for project testing, promoting the standardization of research and development processes, connecting cross-team products, and promoting project research and development, testing, and online work by developers
- Track and locate online issues, follow up on repairs and verification, and develop quality prevention strategies to promote and implement them
- Collaborate with local technical teams to use testing tools to improve channel access testing efficiency
- Managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science or a related field
- More than 5 years of experience in Internet finance testing and development, with many years of experience in interface test
- Familiar with common interface test tools, JMeter, postman, yapi, meter sphere, and other open source tool platforms, master interface test case design methods
- Familiar with Java, have the reading ability, understand HTTP/Dubbo, MQ, web architecture, familiar with SQL, MongoDB, and other databases, have testing experience in the payment finance industry is preferred
- Strong sense of responsibility, initiative, accept non-working time communication Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, with at least 3 years of experience in internet testing and development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online