Abax-OOSA Professionals is a member firm of MSI Global Alliance, an international network of independent professional and consulting firms which provide strategic and business growth consulting services in Accountancy, Audit and assurance, Advisory, Taxation, Training & Development, and HR Management Consultancy to small and medium-sized businesses (profit-oriented growth enterprises) using cutting edge tools and resources not usually available to other accounting firms.
Job Position: Senior Tax Consultant
Position type: Full- time
Job Location: Lagos
The Experienced Tax Consultant will be responsible for delivering quality services to our clients according to Abax-OOSA Professionals Tax standards, policies, and ethical principles.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, and execute Tax audit assignments.
- Report audit findings, detailing their compliance implications, and recommendations.
- Provide expert advice on international tax issues, Tax credits, and tax treaties.
- Prepare and file international tax returns, transfer pricing documentation, and other TP compliance requirements.
- Develop and implement effective tax strategies to manage clients’ tax compliance issues.
- Access/evaluate the tax implications of clients’ financial statements.
- Provide tax advisory services and communicate tax concepts clearly to clients.
- Collaborate with other members of the tax team to provide comprehensive and integrated tax solutions to clients.
- Stay up-to-date with local and international tax laws, regulations, and best practices.
- Conduct research to provide tailored tax updates to clients.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or competency required.
Education and/or Experience:
- First Degree Social Sciences course.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant Tax practice experience in professional practice or an industry.
- Must be a member of ICAN or ACCA and CITN will be an added advantage.
- Expertise in IFRS/IAS and relevant Tax laws.
- Strong time management and project management skills.
- Advanced knowledge of the key capabilities required to deliver a high-quality service experience to the client.
- Extremely high professional standards.
2nd November 2023.
How to Apply
Candidates with relevant experience are to send their CVs ONLY to Abaxoosa.firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.