Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- Job Position: Senior Technician (Power Plant) Cement Industry, DCP – Gboko
- Ref No: GbokoPowerPlant-002
- Job Loaction: Benue
- Job Type: Full time
- Department: Power Plant
- Reports To: CCR Officer / Sr. Engineer
- Direct Reports/ Subordinates: CCR Officer / Sr. engineer
- Assisting of power plant engineer to ensure the efficient operations of DG Sets during the shift to achieve the desired self-generation at optimum cost.
- Maximum the running of all DG Sets on LPFO mode.
- Implementation of safety & Housing Keeping system in department.
- Cost reduction by carrying out modification and improvement in the process.
Education and Work Experience:
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Trade Test1,2&3 and 7 Years’ experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of doing maintenance for higher capacity engines.
- Trouble shooting of breakdown in limit period to overcome the stoppages.
- Understand the responsibility and perform well as per the management requirements.
- Operation and maintenance of Lube Oil Purifier, LPFO Purifier and other engine auxiliaries.
- Good knowledge of maintenance of DG Set and its auxiliaries.
- Knowledge of maintenance of centrifugal separator for both Lube Oil & LPFO.
- Worked on CRN Type vertical pump.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online