Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard–earned reputation for excellent business practices and product quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- Job Position: Senior Technician (Instrumentation) – Cement Industry, DCP – Gboko Plant
- Reference Id: GbokoInstrumentation003
- Job Location: Gboko, Benue
- Department: Instrumentation
- Reports To: HOD Instrumentation
- Direct Reports / Subordinates: Junior Technician
Mainttenance Technician for VFD.
- Attend to all VFD maintenance in the plant.
- Report all the activities in the normal duty log book.
- Maintenance of applicable NIS ISO 90001:2008 QMS requirements in the department
- To ensure implementation and maintenance of applicable NIS ISO 14001:2004 EMS and OHSMS requirements in the department.
- Any other as may be assigned by the shift leader.
Education and Work Experience:
- Candidates should possess an ND (Electrical / ElectronicsEngineering)
- 6 years In cement Plant.
Skills and Competencies:
- Kiln Camera operation and maintenance.
- Gas analyzer operation and maintenance.
- Weigh feeder, belt weigher, and Solid flow feeder maintenance.
- Should be capable of reading control circuit drawings.
- Should be capable of maintaining ABB VFD.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online