Petrok Oil and Gas Services Limited is a project support company registered under the Nigerian corporate affairs commission on 23 November 2012. We are dedicated to reducing clients’ risks by providing Manpower Supply and Development, Equipment/Material Supply Services, Marine Vessel Supply and Offshore Operations, Heavy Duty Equipment Supply & Maintenance and Technical Consultancy Services. Petrok Oil and Gas Service Limited provides services to clients in the Oil & Gas industry, Energy, Engineering and other industries.
Job Position: Senior Tendering Engineer
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- As a Tender Engineer your duty is to prepare commercial and Technical proposals.
- Your Responsibility is to deal with all commercial and estimating activities associated with tender requirements and all associated subcontract and supplier requirements from receipt of tender enquiry through to contract award.
- Prepare project cost estimates, evaluate contractor’s bids and recommend.
- The Tendering Engineer is involved in and responsible for the preparation of formal sales tenders and quotations
- Working as both an individual and within a team to prepare and submit tenders to strict deadlines
- All technical and commercial amendments, discussions and negotiations arising from the submission of a tender throughout the process right up to the order placement.
- Obtain factored/ sub supplier costs where necessary
- Prepare technical & commercial proposals
- Attend clarification meeting with client when required
- Ensure that tenders meet company commercial guidelines and have the necessary sign off in accordance with the delegation of authority guidelines
- Take responsibility for all associated handover documentation in the event of an order
- Participate in and actively support company initiatives
- Be familiar with the general specifications and market requirements
- Familiar with the risk and hazards within the activities and processes of the role and procedures, practices and measures in place to mitigate the risks.
- B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering
- 4 – 10 years work experience.
- Experience of dealing with complex tenders
- Experience of contract negotiation in a commercial environment
- General MS Office Program Skills
- Knowledge on primavera P6 or MS project
- Knowledge on AutoCAD.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change.
Competencies and Skill Required:
- Good understanding sub & superstructure constructions work/ deliverables
- Communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Good grammar and technical report writing skill.
18th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Senior Tendering Engineer” as the subject of the mail.