Kidadl was founded as the digital home of family edutainment, helping parents educate and entertain their kids with trusted, personalized, curated content designed for families the world over.
Job Position: SEO Content Assistant
Job Location: Lagos (Remote)
- We are looking for exceptional content producers with minimum 3 years experience as writers, editors and fact checkers to join our team in the role of SEO Content Assistant.
- You’ll be responsible for creating, fact checking, updating and editing high-quality articles for our leading platform for family edutainment m that align with our SEO, style and tone of voice requirements.
- This is a fast-paced role suited to a person who enjoys creating content and working to a target whilst delivering high-quality articles on a daily basis. Your goal will be to research, fact check and edit engaging, informative and accurate articles for our family audience.
- As we deliver high quality educational resources accuracy and the ability to research information from reputable sources are of critical importance. Indeed, a good level of general knowledge and a passion for factual accuracy are essential for this role.
- This position is a full-time remote working contract, paid based on hours worked. The working hours are 9am to 6pm UK time, Monday to Friday.
The work includes:
- Fact checking articles online
- Using AI tools to create content
- Editing and updating and factually accurate articles
- Editing articles to meet SEO requirements using Surfer SEO Briefs
- Finding suitable images for each article that meet our brand requirements
- Editing articles in line with the brand tone of voice and style requirements
- Responding promptly to feedback from your manager
- Attending and contributing to daily team meetings
- 3-5 years’ experience in content editing and updating, ideally in the education sector
- Strong editing, writing and research skills, and a keen eye for detail
- The ability to work to a daily target, and deliver to a weekly target of content production.
- The ability to communicate effectively with team members, on daily calls and in writing via Slack
- Full time availability (9am to 6pm UK time, 5 days per week)
- Experience with using the following tools:
- Surfer SEO
- AI tools eg Chat GPT
- Google Workspace (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Meet)
- Impact – an awesome role in a global business that is rapidly scaling
- Exposure – we work with exciting people and partners across the globe and we’re a merit-based organisation
- Remote-working – this is a remote-work-from home opportunity for a company that is virtual-first
- Feel-good factor – you’ll be working with a company at the heart of education and technology, focused on improving family life for the better.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online