Design Synchrony helps to create more time for “Key Activities” by handling the important yet generic tasks for businesses. We want to free up time for more brainstorming sessions, growth, and increased bottom line. Tasks like: Branding, UI/UX, Website design/development and management, Printing, Graphics and Social media management.
Job Position: SEO Specialist
Job Location: Nigeria
- The mission of an SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Specialist is to maximize the volume of inbound organic traffic from search engines to a website.
- This is accomplished through a combination of on-page and off-page techniques, including link-building, social media strategy, viral marketing, metadata sculpting, site speed optimization, content strategy, information architecture, and more.
- As a result of the daily changes in the search algorithms of Google, Bing, Yahoo, and other leaders in search, an SEO expert works in a dynamic environment that requires them to be continually learning, fine-tuning their skills, and experiment to discover how the industry is shifting.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s website search engine results rankings
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI
- Manage the expenses of SEO campaigns, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling differences
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content marketing
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Create and execute link building strategy
- Determine measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions to improve website search results.
- Experience with Google and Bing’s services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Experience with Google’s Keyword Tool
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies
- The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy
- A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs
- A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluation.
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry
- Familiarity with the best tools in the trade.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.