JMG Limited is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, and industrial equipment. With over 10 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands (Caterpillar Inc, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Legrand, Ge Lighting, Kaeser Compressors, Thyssenkrupp), JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfill the development needs of the African market.
Job Position: Service Sales Officer (SSO)
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The SSO will have to focus on customer retention, new customers inflow, contracts handling, payments handling, emergency calls/YSA renewal for the Air Condition Maintenance Business.
- Prepare and follow up YSA service agreement proposals/quotation to customers.
- Prepare and process quotations for customers (Maintenance Service, Service Renewal).
- Update customers’ information on AX dynamics and File all clients’ documents for official use.
- Create project IDs and generate Sales Agreement numbers for all new MTA clients.
- Follow up with customers and resolve issues related to aftersales maintenance with the concerned department.
- Attend to any escalations regarding all clients.
- Provide credit control with updated price list of clients.
- Attend client Spare Part request and escalate to support Spare Part Officers in charge at the head office. (Where necessary)
- Process documents for maintenance and spare parts’ contracts after payment has been confirmed.
- Prepare all servicing quotation single service contract, RYSA and NYSA.
- Take up IMS responsibilities such as reporting unsafe act, condition or procedure in the workplace, participating in fire or emergency drill at work, participating in incident reporting and investigation when necessary and adherence to Company policies.
- HND or Graduate Administration, Business Management or equivalent.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in the same field.
15th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.