9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
Job Position: Analyst, SharePoint & PowerApps
Job Location: Lagos
- Responsibilities will include the implementation, configuration, and customization of SharePoint and PowerApps applications and sites. Collaborate closely with stakeholders, gather requirements and design solutions, effective communication and understand business needs.
- The role extends to developing and managing custom web parts, master pages, content types, and workflows, with a focus on scalability and efficiency.
- Design and construct Enterprise-level PowerApps, incorporating best practices within the Power Platform Community, to seamlessly integrate with various software applications, such as Google Docs, Oracle, SAP, Dynamics CRM, Microsoft SQL, and Office 365 tools.
- Develop, maintain, and customize SharePoint and PowerApps applications and sites, including the implementation and configuration of these solutions.
- Create and manage custom web parts, master pages, content types, and workflows, ensuring their effective deployment and modification as needed.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather requirements and design solutions, emphasizing effective communication and understanding of project needs.
- Extend SharePoint and PowerApps functionality through the integration of forms, web parts, and application technologies, and facilitate testing, debugging, and systems training for staff and customers.
- Deliver technical and operational support, addressing and resolving issues promptly.
- Assist in the implementation and user acceptance testing of Windows operating systems.
- Configure, manage, and monitor applications, services, data, devices, and users within Microsoft 365 services, ensuring seamless integration.
- Maintain comprehensive system and project documentation, including progress reports, while fulfilling additional responsibilities as directed by the Head of IT Operations and Manager, Wintel.
- Degree-level education with a solid all-around knowledge of IT and its use within a business environment with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience.
- Extensive knowledge of SharePoint, Power Apps and MS Office software, proficiency with front-end programming languages.
Experience,Skills & Competencies:
- Proven professional experience and understanding of Microsoft Public (Azure) Cloud, Microsoft 365 services, Office365, and Office 365 Hybrid environment.
- Must be capable of working under pressure in a supportive environment. This will include dealing with escalations from the business, providing feedback and dealing with several projects and problems effectively.
- The position holder must be capable of working on their initiative within the procedures and guidelines laid down.
- The ability to communicate with all staff, management, and senior management.
- Solid software problem-solving skills.
- Resilient, confident, and tenacious.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Prepared to work extended hours and travel to other sites/regions as required.How to Apply
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online